Pamper your face with a luxurious facial !
Safe Haven Luxury Facial
$120+ (90 min)
This Luxurious Facial provides you with a deep exfoliation and all the great benefits of microdermabrasion. It includes a fabulous Vitamin C enzyme to help speed up cellular turnover, hyaluronic acid to add moisture, antioxidants & concentrated serum, collagen synthesis, moisturizers, & a lip enhancement complex. Get pampered with a relaxing, head, neck, shoulder massage. Receive an amazing lymphatic face massage with your choice of hand/arm or leg/foot massage. This facial includes a foot or hand scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Book Now
Safe Haven Organic Natural Radiance Facial
$75+ (60 min)
This one-of-a-kind facial has no chemical additives or fillers. The herbs are harvested in southern Utah and carefully crafted into this unique skincare line. You will fall in LOVE with your SKIN once again!
*Featuring Good Medicines Intuitive Skincare products.
*Optional hot oil scalp treatment included! Book Now
Purifying Probiotic Facial
$80+ (60 min)
This detoxifying treatment combats oily, acne & acne prone skin, combining powerful antibacterial peptides and salicylic acid with soothing anti-inflammatory botanicals. With a blend of yogurt-based probiotics and nourishing super fruits that will balance the skin’s natural flora and help it resist dehydration and imbalance. Our purifying green clay and charcoal mask helps to detoxify and clear away impurities, leaving the skin clean, smooth and refined. This facial includes a foot or hand scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Book Now
$65+ (45 min)
Short on time? Come in for a customized treatment your skin will thank you for as you leave refreshed and glowing. Book Now
$80+ (60 min)
This treatment will give you a beautiful glow with its Vitamin C, exfoliating agents, plant-derived stem cells and deeply hydrating ingredients to treat redness, inflamed and dry, dehydrated skin. This facial includes a foot or hand scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Book Now
Deluxe Balancing Facial
$80+ (60 min)
Take clean and clinical skincare to a whole new level of luxury with products infused with powerful super antioxidants and key organic ingredients. This facial will brighten, hydrate and nourish the skin. This gentle and balancing facial is perfect for all skin types. Included is a foot or hand scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Book Now
$80+ (60 min)
Take anti-aging to a relaxing level. This facial will exfoliate, brighten and hydrate your skin. A highly concentrated blend of retinol and polypeptides that resurfaces, visibly rejuvenates and repairs the look of aging and acne prone skin while increasing cellular turnover and stimulating collagen synthesis. This facial includes a foot or hand scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Book Now
Vitamin C Brightening Facial
$85+ (60 min)
Our signature results driven treatment combines Vitamin C, hydroxy acids and enzymes to speed up cellular renewal, brighten and increase hydration. New technology of centella stem cells work to replenish skin tone and repair lost elasticity, support rosacea/redness prone skin, detoxifying botanicals and energizing complexes to give noticeable results in just one session. This facial includes a foot or hand scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. Book Now
- Relax on a comfortable warm facial bed.
- Enjoy a calming essential oil as you take 3 deep breaths.
- As your Esthetician cleanses your skin to remove pollutants, oil and any other debris from your decollete, neck and face you can enjoy a warm towel to follow. This step will be done twice to make sure all makeup and oils are removed to leave you with fresh cleansed skin.
- It is always good to receive an exfoliation to remove dead skin cells. This step can be done through a chemical, physical or mechanical exfoliation. At Safe Haven you will receive a relaxing shoulder, neck and scalp massage during this process.
- Depending on the facial will depend on when this step takes place, but be prepared for an amazing face massage. If you haven’t relaxed up until this point you just might feel all your stress and worries melt away. Most face massages are done with a type of lymphatic drainage (a form of gentle massage that encourages the movement of lymph fluids around the body. The fluid in the lymphatic system helps remove waste and toxins from the bodily tissues.)
- We aren’t done with the pampering! While your mask works it’s magic, your Esthetician will pamper you with your choice of hand/arm or leg/foot massage (for any 60+ min facial). Don’t forget a warm towel will be used to remove your mask.
- After your skin has been cleansed, exfoliated and properly masked, you are ready for one of our consecrated serums (think of a serum as the secret weapon for treating skin issues like discoloration, dullness, fine lines, or acne)
- Most people forget this next step in a daily regimen, but the skin around your eyes needs just as much TLC as the rest of your facial areas. Your Esthetician will gently apply a consecrated creme or gel followed by a gentle massage around the orbital area.
- Lock in moisture with a moisturizing creme followed by the most important step of them all, an SPF moisturizer to protect the largest organ of your body, the skin.
- End each facial with a moisturizing lip complex followed by taking 3 deep breaths of an awaking essential oil.
Safe Haven Facials
Facials is a great way to improve your overall skin care. At Safe Haven, we believe a regular facial should be an important element in any skin care routine. We work with our clients to find what their skin is in need of.
Frequently asked questions about facials
Q: Why is a facial a necessary part of self care?
A: What is the first thing people see when you walk into a room? Your face! Did you know taking care of your skin is JUST as important as eating a well-balanced diet, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep?
Pampering yourself to a facial once every 4 to 6 weeks can benefit your skin in many ways. Besides providing relaxation, regular facials provide many benefits, including noticeable improvements to your skin tone, texture and overall appearance.
Facials performed by an experienced Esthetician can delay signs of aging, eliminate black heads, increase collagen production, improve skin elasticity and leave your skin with a healthy glow.
Q. What can I expect from a Safe Haven facial?
A: Professional Licensed Master Estheticians will provide you with a relaxing treatment, you just might not have ever experienced before! You will leave with your skin cleansed, exfoliated, face and selected body massaged, targeted skin concerns treated and your skin moisturized and glowing. All products used are a clean clinical brand powered by proven ingredients with real results.
Q: Are facials just for women?
A: No. It is just as important for men and teens to receive regular facials.
Q: How often should I get a facial?
A: Ideally coming in to see your Safe Haven Esthetician every 4-6 weeks is recommended.
Q: Is it important to be following a carefully selected at home regimen from my Esthetician?
A: YES! YES! YES! Finding a good skincare regimen has many benefits. Some of these benefits include:
Slowing down signs of aging
Helps speed up cellular skin turnover, which helps prevent and correct wrinkles, acne, discoloration and overall skin health.
Once your routine is established, it is easier to maintain
It boosts confidence! When you look good, you feel good
It keeps the skin healthy, which keeps you healthier
Results can be dramatic if you stick with it
Taking care of your skin now can save you money down the road
It can encourage you to adopt other healthy routines and an overall healthy lifestyle